COACH/CLUB/TEAM SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENT 2021
This Agreement is between COACH/CLUB/TEAM and F2C Nutrition Inc (F2C).
1. Term. The term of this Agreement is from the date of signing to December 31st, 2021 All advertisements and promotions using Coach/Team/Club members or Coach/Team/Club name, likeness and accomplishments shall be concluded upon the expiration of the term.
2. Endorsement. F2C Nutrition may use Coach/Team/Club’s name and any individual member’s likeness and accomplishments on its site and in F2C Nutrition ads and promos. All quotes and press releases to be approved by Coach/Team/Club. Coach/Team/Club or designate will participate in ongoing F2C product education sessions, seminars and conference calls. Team members will have an understanding of all F2C nutritional products and be able to educate others about F2C products.
and in their network.
3. Branding. F2C Nutrition will appear and be named as a partner on Coach/Team/Club website, social media, blog etc. Coach/Team/Club will appear on F2C Nutrition website and will be promoted on F2C social media.
4. Social Media Content. Coach/Team/Club will provide a healthy social media presence and give a regular, reasonable amount (equal to all other sponsors) of content for F2CNutrition via Facebook, Twitter, and other social media forums like mentions, pictures, blog nutrition posts, recipes and videos etc. Coach/Team/Club members will be encouraged to like F2C and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Strava.
5. Grant of Endorsement Rights. The Coach/Team/Club grant F2C Nutrition the exclusive right during the term of this Agreement to use Coach/Team/Club members likeness, and accomplishments in connection with the advertisement or promotion of F2C Nutrition. Coach/Team/Club shall not take any action inconsistent with the endorsement of F2C Nutrition products and shall use their best efforts to promote the sale of those products.
6. Provision of Products. F2C will offer a 20% discount code to Coach/Team/Club members plus specials with purchase on feature items. F2C will offer a 15% Friends and Family code for Coach/Team/Club members to share with their network. Some Coach/Team/Club camps will be provided with product at no cost as jointly determined between the Coach/Club/Team and F2C Nutrition. Coach/Team/Club can also use earned MSRP product credit or if more product is required for additional camps than credit available then product will be made available at 50% off MSRP. Products/samples can also be requested to support fundraisers and special Coach/Team/Club promotions.
7. Compensation and Commission. Coach/Team/Club will be paid in F2C MSRP product credit 5% of all sales (after discount, before taxes and shipping) from the 20%Team code. In addition the Coach/Team/Club will be paid in F2C product credit 5% for any online sales with the 15% Friends and Family code.
8. Confidentiality. The terms and terms and conditions of this Agreement shall not be disclosed by either party for any reason whatsoever unless necessitated by legal process.
9. Indemnity. Each party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other against any and all expenses, damages, claims, suits, actions and costs whatsoever arising out of, or in any way connected with, the actions, omissions or negligence of the other in the performance of this Agreement.
10. Product Use Disclosure. Given the current trend of contaminated nutrition products, including unnamed mainstream endurance companies, resulting in positive athlete drug tests, F2C Nutrition having compliance certification and testing for banned substances, requires Coach/Team/Club to submit a list, upon F2C Nutrition’s request (precipitated by a member’s positive banned drug test), of other nutrition products, supplements and brands used by a team member. This information will be kept in strict confidence bound by the confidentiality clause in the agreement and will be used for identification in the unfortunate event that a Coach/Team/Club member may have a positive drug test for WADA banned substances during the duration of this agreement.
11. Early Termination. F2C Nutrition may terminate this Agreement if Coach/Team/Club fails to meet contract obligations or conduct becomes detrimental to the sale of its products. Examples of this include: breaching confidentiality, failing drug tests, criminal charges, inappropriate conduct, negative publicity, discriminatory behaviour and behaviour that violates the rights of others. The Coach/Team/Club may terminate this Agreement if F2C Nutrition takes action that becomes detrimental to the Coach/Team/Club’s professional image and reputation.
12. Exclusivity. Coach/Team/Club shall not have competing nutrition sponsors nor promote any product that competes with the F2C Nutrition product line.
F2C NUTRITION INC.
Director of Marketing and Education
#412 Station Main,
Maple Ridge, B.C.
THIS CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT (the or this “Agreement”) is made
and entered as of by and between
F2C Nutrition Inc. (“F2C”) and an athlete(“athlete”).
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing recitals and the mutual agreements and covenants set forth herein, the parties hereto hereby agree as follows:
If to F2C Nutrition Inc.:
412 Station Main
Maple Ridge, B.C.
If to the Coach/Club/Team:
By clicking here, I confirm I have read and agree with the terms and conditions.
Upon submission a copy of the agreement and NDA will be automatically emailed to you.