F2C Glyco-Durance RAW™ brings you the latest scientific advancements in carbohydrate delivery and absorption containing 2 key elements, Cluster Dextrin and Sustamine.
Glyco-Durance RAW™ has 2 key elements, 100% pure Cluster Dextrin® carbohydrate which has the lowest serum osmolarity in the industry. Cluster Dextrin® passes through the stomach faster than any other carb source currently available, providing a quick but sustained release of glucose into the bloodstream. The second key element is Sustamine® which is clinically proven to enhance electrolyte and water absorption in the intestine and stimulates glycogen production. With no electrolytes added to Glyco-Durance RAW™ , it can be customized using Electro-Durance™ to personalize your electrolyte intake
- Glyco-Durance RAW™ is free from all artificial flavours, colours, sweeteners and preservatives.
- All ingredients are in compliance for IOC, NCAA, NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB.
How To Use
Fill a 22-24 oz bike water bottle or container with 16 oz of room temperature water. Add 2-3 scoops of Glyco-Durance RAW™, 1 scoop at a time and shake 10 seconds after each scoop to avoid clumping. Adjust for flavour preference using Unflavoured Glyco-Durance RAW™ (i.e. mix 1-2 scoops of Unflavoured with 2 scoops of flavoured Glyco-Durance™, ) When product is blended add the remaining 6-8 oz of water. Let sit for 10-15 minutes and shake again for 30 seconds before drinking or dispensing into 22-24 oz bike water bottles. You can also blend up Glyco-Durance™ in a blender.
Mixing a Glyco-Durance™ and Glyco-Durance RAW™, Super Bottle (in a blender)
Add 8-10 scoops* (100 calories per scoop) of Glyco-Durance™ into 20-24 oz of room temperature or slightly warm water and blend for 30 seconds. Transfer into bike bottle and drink over 2-3 hrs. We recommend a ratio of 6-8 scoops of unflavoured Glyco-Durance RAW™ with 1-2 scoops of flavoured Glyco-Durance™ or flavoured to taste preference and electrolyte ratio needs. This will give you a concentrated bottle with 800-1000 calories. Remember to drink additional sips of water when using an F2C Glyco-Durance™ and Glyco-Durance RAW™ Super Bottle.
Glyco-Durance™ and Glyco-Durance RAW™ can be prepared and frozen in your bottle for your convenience.
When To Use
FOR A TWO HOUR WORKOUT/TRAINING SESSION OR COMPETITION
- BEFORE workout or competition mix at least two (2) scoops* in 12-16 oz. of room temperature water and drink it at least 30 minutes before workout/competition
- DURING workout or competition, for each hour of activity mix at least two (2) scoops* in 20 – 26 oz. of room temperature water and drink throughout each hour
- AFTER workout or competition mix at least two (2) scoops* in 12-16 oz. of room temperature water and drink within the first 30 minutes after workout/competition for optimal muscle glycogen store replenishment and recovery
- You may carbo-load with Glyco-Durance RAW™ for two to three days before a major event. One (1) or two (2) scoops in 12-16 oz. of room temperature water, twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening should be sufficient.
* Endurance athletes can adjust carbohydrate intake based on training or competition distance. An endurance athlete requires 2 calories per hour, per lb. of body weight. ie. 150lb. athlete needs approximately 300 calories per hour of activity.