F2C Glyco-Durance™ brings you the latest scientific advancements in carbohydrate delivery and absorption containing 3 key elements, Cluster Dextrin, a scientifically developed electrolyte blend and Sustamine.
Glyco-Durance™ has 3 key element, 100% pure Cluster Dextrin® carbohydrate which has the lowest serum osmolarity in the industry. Cluster Dextrin® passes through the stomach faster than any other carb source currently available, providing a quick but sustained release of glucose into the bloodstream. The second key element is a scientifically developed electrolyte blend added to Glyco-Durance™ based on real time absorption. The last key element is Sustamine® which is clinically proven to enhance electrolyte and water absorption in the intestine and stimulates glycogen production.
- Glyco-Durance™ is free from all artificial flavours, colours, sweeteners and preservatives.
- All ingredients are in compliance for IOC, NCAA, NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB. Every single batch of Glyco-Durance™ is tested for banned substances by a world class sports doping control laboratory.
How To Use
Fill a 22-24 oz bike water bottle or container with 16 oz of room temperature water. Add 2-3 scoops of Glyco-Durance™, 1 scoop at a time and shake 10 seconds after each scoop to avoid clumping. Adjust for flavour preference using Unflavoured Glyco-Durance™ (i.e. mix 1-2 scoops of Unflavoured with 2 scoops of flavoured Glyco-Durance™, ) When product is blended add the remaining 6-8 oz of water. Let sit for 10-15 minutes and shake again for 30 seconds before drinking or dispensing into 22-24 oz bike water bottles. You can also blend up Glyco-Durance™ in a blender.
Mixing a Glyco-Durance™, Super Bottle (in a blender)
Add 8-10 scoops* (100 calories per scoop) of Glyco-Durance™ into 20-24 oz of room temperature or slightly warm water and blend for 30 seconds. Transfer into bike bottle and drink over 2-3 hrs. We recommend a ratio of 6-8 scoops of unflavoured with 1-2 scoops of flavoured Glyco-Durance™ or flavoured to taste preference. This will give you a concentrated bottle with 800-1000 calories. Remember to drink additional sips of water when using an F2C Glyco-Durance™ Super Bottle.
Glyco-Durance can be prepared and frozen in your bottle for your convenience.
When To Use
FOR A TWO HOUR WORKOUT/TRAINING SESSION OR COMPETITION
- BEFORE workout or competition mix at least two (2) scoops* in 12-16 oz. of room temperature water and drink it at least 30 minutes before workout/competition
- DURING workout or competition, for each hour of activity mix at least two (2) scoops* in 20 – 26 oz. of room temperature water and drink throughout each hour
- AFTER workout or competition mix at least two (2) scoops* in 12-16 oz. of room temperature water and drink within the first 30 minutes after workout/competition for optimal muscle glycogen store replenishment and recovery
- You may carbo-load with Glyco-Durance™ for two to three days before a major event. One (1) or two (2) scoops in 12-16 oz. of room temperature water, twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening should be sufficient.
* Endurance athletes can adjust carbohydrate intake based on training or competition distance. An endurance athlete requires 2 calories per hour, per lb. of body weight. ie. 150lb. athlete needs at least 300 calories per hour of activity.
all electrolytes are listed in ELEMENTAL dosages and not INPUT dosages