TEAM F2C AGREEMENT 2021
This Agreement is between TEAM F2C Athlete and F2C Nutrition Inc (F2C).
1. Term. The term of this Agreement is from Nov 1, 2020 to October 31st, 2021. Invitations to renew agreement for 2022 will be sent out by Oct 15, 2021. All advertisements and promotions using Team F2C Athlete’s name, likeness and accomplishments shall be concluded at the end of the calendar year.
2. Endorsement. F2C Nutrition may use Team F2C Athlete’s name and likeness and accomplishments on its site, social media and in F2C Nutrition ads and promos, including photo shoots.. Team F2C Athlete is required to do four (4) volunteer hours at an F2C event/trade/expo show/nutrition talk etc. during a calendar year to maintain F2C status. At races/events that F2C and the athlete are at, Team F2C Athlete will support in the F2C booth. Team F2C athlete will connect with their local bike/tri store and liaison with F2C sales rep to promote F2C Nutrition in their local stores. Team F2C Athlete will have an understanding of all F2C nutritional products, will participate in F2C product education calls, seminars and info sessions and be able to educate others about F2C products. Team F2C Athlete will be brand loyal and promote F2C products to other athletes, contacts and in their network.
3. Branding. F2C will appear and be named on Team F2C Athlete’s social media, website, blog etc. Team F2C athlete will wear the F2C Team Kit (included when joining for new 2021 members) OR will have the F2C Nutrition logo prominently displayed on athlete’s own race kit while racing. All costs for F2C logos are the athlete’s responsibility. Logo placement MUST be in consultation with F2C Nutrition and worn while racing. Team F2C Athlete will be given branded gear to wear and use. Team F2C Athlete will wear F2C branded gear during demo events/expos/etc. and will wear F2C branding on all podiums. Race kit, shirt, hat, or podium shirt with F2C logo are acceptable.
4. Social Media Content. Team F2C Athlete can post about F2C Nutrition to social media via Facebook, Twitter, and other social media forums like re-tweets, reposts, shares, mentions, pictures, blog nutrition posts, recipes and videos etc. The Team F2C Athlete must like F2C and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Strava and join the F2C Private Facebook page and contribute accordingly. The F2C Private Facebook page is the primary form of communication. The F2C Nutrition Private page is comprised of Ambassadors, Elite Team members, F2C Team members, pros, coaches, team and club managers and is designed to be a hub for communication, advice and F2C Information. It is expected that the Team F2C Athlete will regularly review (minimum once per week), comment and give input to the other Team members, regularly update their race schedule if it is changed, sharing race pics and race reports with members. Team F2C Athlete will be featured in a variety of social media promos (Teammate Tuesday, F2C Friday etc) and will submit info and pictures accordingly. Team F2C Athlete will contribute to the F2C Blog/News/Facebook group once (1) per the duration of the agreement. Specific criteria will be laid out and a date for submission can be chosen by the Athlete. If posting about F2C, Team F2C Athlete will tag F2C Nutrition in all related posts, use F2C hashtags.
5. Grant of Endorsement Rights. Team F2C Athlete will grant F2C the exclusive right during the term of this Agreement to use Team F2C Athlete, likeness, and accomplishments in connection with the advertisement or promotion of F2C. The Team F2C Athlete shall not take any action inconsistent with the endorsement of F2C products and shall use their best efforts to promote the sale of those products. The Team F2C Athlete shall conduct him or herself professionally and conform to accepted standards of taste and decency on social media. During the term of the Agreement, a covenant of non-compete (CNC) will be in place. The CNC expires at the end of the contract term. When discussing nutrition or nutrition related topics with the public or on social media, Athlete will not use the brand name of other nutritional products (i.e. Gu gels, Gatorade) but use a generic terms, (i.e. sport drink ) In Athlete blogs, social media, interviews etc., if athlete has suffered distress for whatever reason, athlete will not make reference to GI distress, vomiting, or being sick in relation to their race/training nutrition or references to F2C Nutrition.
6. Team Fee. $75US/$100CAN team administration fee will be paid via Shopify link and submitted in a timely fashion with signed contract and NDA.
7. Provision of Products. Team F2C Athlete will be provided with a 30% personal discount code for personal use only for F2C Nutrition products.
If F2C Team Athlete is interested product credit can be earned completing store demos please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
8. Product Redemption. Team F2C Athlete will use their personal code in the store for a reasonable amount of personal purchases. To redeem product credit earned from friends and family code, Team F2C Athlete will be issued a credit code for the corresponding credit amount earned. Credit codes and credit code orders cannot be combined with personal code use.
9. Compensation and Commission. Team F2C Athlete will be paid 5% product credit for any online sales (after discounts and before taxes and shipping) with a friends and family discount code. F2C will provide a 15% Friends and Family discount code that the Team F2C Athlete can hand out, post and circulate to his/her contacts offering a discount on purchase. Product credit is calculated on a quarterly basis. All credit compensation is for F2C Nutrition product. To redeem credit Team F2C Athlete must make the request through email@example.com. Credit must be used within the 2021 calendar year.
10. Confidentiality. The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall not be disclosed by either party for any reason whatsoever unless necessitated by legal process. An NDA must be signed.
11. Indemnity. Each party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other against any and all expenses, damages, claims, suits, actions and costs whatsoever arising out of, or in any way connected with, the actions, omissions or negligence of the other in the performance of this Agreement.
12. Product Use Disclosure. Given the current trend of contaminated nutrition products, including some unnamed mainstream endurance companies, resulting in positive athlete drug tests, F2C Nutrition having WADA banned Certification, requires Team F2C athletes to list below other nutrition products, supplements and brands used. This information will be kept in strict confidence bound by the confidentiality clause in the agreement and will be used to educate the Team regarding clean product use, potential supplement interactions with F2C Nutrition products and for identification in the unfortunate event that the Team F2C Athlete may have a positive drug test for WADA banned substances during the duration of this agreement. *note if you are NOT taking any other supplements from other brands please make a note of that instead of leaving blank*
13. Maintaining F2C Status. To maintain Team F2C Athlete status athlete must be in regular contact with the F2C Facebook group, complete contract expectations and duties. If F2C has not heard from the athlete for 3 months, athlete will no longer have status as an F2C athlete. Subscription payments for kit would be continued until Nov 2021 even if you no longer have F2C Status. *note we understand that sometimes life happens and there are extenuating circumstances. Please reach out and communicate with F2C Nutrition if you feel this is the case.
14. Early Termination. F2C may terminate this Agreement if the Team F2C Athlete fails to meet agreement obligations or conduct becomes unprofessional and detrimental to the sale of its products or breeches any of the above conditions. Examples of this include: posting a competing nutrition sponsor, failing drug tests, criminal charges, inappropriate conduct, discriminatory behaviour, negative publicity, and behaviour that violates the rights of others. The outstanding balance of the Team F2C Athlete’s subscription payments for kit would be charged upon termination. If early termination does occur, F2C Ambassador Athlete remains bound by the CNC (Covenant of Non-Compete) for the duration of the Agreement.
15. Exclusivity. The Team F2C Athlete shall not have competing nutrition sponsors nor promote any product that competes with the F2C product line. (no tags, share, pics, # on social media, no logos on race kits etc.) The Team F2C Athlete is responsible for approaching F2C Nutrition to inquire if a product or company is competing with F2C Nutrition products.
F2C NUTRITION INC.
Director of Marketing and Education
#412 Station Main,
Maple Ridge, B.C.
TEAM F2C ATHLETE
THIS CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT (the or this “Agreement”) is made
and entered as of by and between
F2C Nutrition Inc. (“F2C”) and an athlete(“athlete”).
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing recitals and the mutual agreements and covenants set forth herein, the parties hereto hereby agree as follows:
If to F2C Nutrition Inc.:
412 Station Main
Maple Ridge, B.C.
If to the Athlete:
By clicking here, I confirm I have read and agree with the terms and conditions.
Upon submission a copy of the agreement and NDA will be automatically emailed to you.