One of my favourite events to return to is the Great White North Half. It draws a great field of athletes and is a well run event.
• Ironman World Championships Kona 2017
• 2017 ITU 40-45 Long Distance Bronze Medal (5th overall)
• 1st OA amateur female IRONMAN 70.3 Calgary 2016
• 2nd AG IRONMAN ARIZONA 2016 (7th overall)
• 2015 ITU 35-39 Standard Distance World Champion
• PR¹s: Standard Distance 2:10, Half Iron Distance 4:30, Ironman 10:11, 3km track 10:40, 10km 38:57. 21.1km 1:27:50, 42.2km 3:12
Goals Races for 2018:
Puerto Rico 70.3, Wasa Lake Triathlon, Great White North Triathlon, Calgary 70.3, Kelowna Apple National Champs, Queen City Marathon.
Favourite F2C Product and reason why:
Glycodurance! Easy to digest carbohydrate drink has everything I need to complete my training sessions and races successfully.