Sharon comes from a running back ground having discovered track and field at 15. She went on to run track with the University of Saskatchewan Huskies and moved onto competitive 10km road racing before switching to triathlons in 2007. She’s been a full time NCCP certified Competition level triathlon coach since 2010. She’s a mom to two great young adults, Ayden and Liam and wife to number one fan Marty who are all great athletes themselves!
-1st OA female Ironman Puerto Rico 2018
-Women’s champion Great White North Triathlon 2018
• Ironman World Championships Kona 2017
• 2017 ITU 40-45 Long Distance Bronze Medal (5th overall)
• 1st OA amateur female IRONMAN 70.3 Calgary 2016
• 2nd AG IRONMAN ARIZONA 2016 (7th overall)
• 2015 ITU 35-39 Standard Distance World Champion
• PR¹s: Standard Distance 2:10, Half Iron Distance 4:30, Ironman 10:11, 3km track 10:40, 10km 38:57. 21.1km 1:27:50, 42.2km 3:12
Goals Races for 2019:
Texas 70.3, Oliver Half, Chinook Triathlon, Edmonton WTS, Calgary 70.3, Ironman 70.3 World Champs in Nice.
Favourite F2C Product and reason why:
Glycodurance! Easy to digest carbohydrate drink has everything I need to complete my training sessions and races successfully.